FUTURE LEADERS FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
The mission and commitment of our Future Leaders Fellowship Programme is that its fellows or participants contribute to improving the state of global leadership while building careers for themselves.
Our goal is to nurture and train young aspiring politicians/political leaders, student leaders, social movement activists, entrepreneurs and facilitating the development of the next generation of leadership at all levels.
A number of politicians, successful entrepreneurs are regularly mentoring and training our participants.
The Future Leaders Fellowship Programme (an initiative of Young Politicians & Leaders Network) prepares future world leaders for their roles on the global stage to advance peace, social economic development, provides solutions to societal challenges and help fight corruption.
The Future Leaders Fellowship Programme provide participants with intensive training, by way of mentorship, workshops, group projects, study tour and seminar series with invited Guest, who share their practical experience in each focus areas.
The Fellowship programme will take the form of mentorship and training. This will be an intensive and productive scheme whereby participants will be well equipped in their specialized areas at the end of the programme.
Political, leadership & entrepreneurship mentoring usually involves two people- a mentor who is more experienced in an area of politics, leadership or entrepreneurship who mentors a mentee who is typically but not always a politician, young leaders or young entrepreneur but an aspiring politician, leader or entrepreneur from either the same or different political party.
Political, leadership and entrepreneurship mentors provide information, ideas about their roles or business and support for mentees but the exact nature of support can vary. Entire programme will last for 7 months.
Participants as part of this programme will be assigned or develop a project in their focus areas which will mark the end of their training.
YPLN will also organize study tour for participants supported by our partners in Asia and Europe.
Although the study tour is optional, we strongly encourage participants to take part.
One day, every other week for seven months, you will;
- Opportunity to create your own social action campaign to make a difference on the issue that you are passionate about
- Attend hands on workshops
- Receive support from mentors and trainers
- Certificate and transcript issued after the programme
- Learn new strategies and tactics
- Maximise your strengths
- Develop successful leadership skills
- Learn about the political economy of Ghana and network with decision makers
PROGRAMME PARTICIPATION FEE;
Associate Members– $30
Ordinary Members- $60
Non- Members– $80
Mentoring & Training Career Focus areas are:
- Trade and Industry
- Foreign Affairs, Parliamentary Affairs, Diplomacy & International Relation
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Political Communication
- Women & Children
Participants will be made to go through our eight phases.
Anyone can apply.
* Applicant should have no criminal record
* Applicant should have strong written and verbal English Skills
* Able to work under pressure
* Passionate about leadership and solving societal problems.
NOTE: Programme venue is Ghana. Interested person’s from outside Ghana can apply and participant but should email; email@example.com for time table confirmation in other to plan ahead for the programme.
More details will be made available soon.
ENROLMENT TO BEGIN SOON!